August 26, 2009

Waiting for it to start roling in

Well, now that I'm rich or at least I'm ready to be rich, I can start solving some of the world's problems. (margin is too small for complete proof here)

I started a new game today. Call old friends while commuting. I spend way too much time on the road. And I'm a terrible friend. I never write. I never call. I face(book) and tweet and blog and hope that my friends will somehow magically find me although I do nothing to get myself noticed in any of these areas. Anyhow, I called an old friend today and thouroughly enjoyed talking to him. I remembered why we were friends and was re-glad that we were. So, I'm going to do it more. And exercise. Eat right. Quit drinking. Quit smoking. Brush my teeth. And flush.

OK. I always flush and brush my teeth. I need to feel successful somehow.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I had lunch on Friday with an old colleague you could call. Oh, and me. Call me sometime. And definitely keep it up with the flushing.

Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I assume polite post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to review the intact story.