December 10, 2003

RSS Tools

RSS Tools
So, like here is what I was reading today. What I like about this is that it somehow is possible that the little RSS feed could cause the downfall of Microsoft. I think it may be true. I also think that their downfall has already begun with the decadence of the abuse of their monopoly. A sign of rot from within. That the empire must be maintained at all costs.

Anyhow, I like the RSS feeds. Especially since no one can even agree on what the acronym means. That is excellent and a sign of vitality. And no one really cares. Everyone knows what it does and what it is called, but who really cares what it means. It isn't even an acronym - it is an abbreviation. At least, I've never heard the pronunciation of RSS, but I suppose you could say "riz" or something.

No comments: