April 03, 2003

April Arrives and . . .
. . . still I blog alone in my team blog. What could it be? It can't be body odor, since it is virtual. I suppose that I may have some sort of virtual body odor, but I'm not sure what form that would take in cyberspace. Maybe it is cyberhalitosis. The emanations from my entries make the so-called teammates turn away, avoid contact, maintain their distance. Maybe, just maybe, I'm a cyberass. I do know what that is and there are certainly some cyberasses in existence. I'd give links, but the list is simply too long. Let's just decide that this is my problem. I'm a cyberass.

I kind of like it. Cyberass. Cyber ASS. CyBeRaSs. CYberAss. Or maybe cyBERass. That's me. I'm gonna find new people to add to the council. Some that will blog like they have never blogged before. Er, I think maybe that was the problem. Maybe I'll get some that will blog like that have blogged before.

No comments: